We’ve intercepted another letter to Santa, but we promise to send it on to the North Pole! This week’s START Christmas Wishlist is brought to you by the wonderful Lauren Franks, Style Editor at Red Magazine!
1. Mr. Start Woman Pink Roll Neck Sweater: ‘I don’t wear much colour, but I cant get enough of a coloured polo neck this season. Peeking out the top of a masculine or 70s style coat, or teamed with an a- line mini skirt.’
2. Acne Studios Jenson Suede Ankle Boots: ‘I love a Chelsea boot, in any guise. Any season. Any heel height. Yes.’
3. Bella Freud Je T’aime Jane Sweater: ‘My mum’s called Jane, so i’m desp for this sweater. If you’re after an alternative ‘christmas jumper’ you can count on Bella freud.’
4. Issa Blanche Zig Zag Trousers: ‘A great pair of statement trousers is key around christmas. It means you look dressed up but you can wear long johns underneath!’
5. Mr. Start Woman Enid Black Cashmere Coat: ‘You cannot go wrong with a clean lined tailored black coat in your wardrobe. And it will keep you warm if you’re only wearing a party dress for the festive season!’